The National Association of State Administrators and Supervisors of Private Schools (NASASPS) is non-profit tax-exempt charitable organization whose mission is to improve and promote effective state regulation of private post-secondary education.
The following strategic goals have been adopted by NASASPS as it carries out its mission:
– Act as the national voice for states
– Provide policy leadership
– Promote best practices
– Deliver professional development
– Create strategic partnerships
– Advocate for quality private postsecondary options for students