Consumer Information Links

Transcript Requests

Looking for a transcript from a closed school?

NASASPS does not serve as an issuing authority for any degree or non-degree granting institution. This includes closed school transcripts.

Please contact the appropriate state agency with your transcript request. You can find a list of state agencies on our State Contact List or through the following link: