Call for Conference Presentation Proposals
Submission deadline: EXTENDED to November 30, 2021
Proposals may be submitted online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NASASPS2022CFP
The National Association of State Administrators and Supervisors of Private Schools (NASASPS) invites you to submit a proposal to present at its 2022 Annual Conference, which will be held April 24-27, 2022 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The conference will include both submitted and invited presentations. Conference participants include professionals from state and federal regulatory agencies, degree and non-degree granting private postsecondary institutions, national and regional accrediting agencies, state guarantee agencies, lenders, and other interested parties.
Presentations are generally 60 minutes in length. They may be led by a single presenter or a moderated panel. Previously presented topics can be found on the NASASPS website at www.nasasps.org. While all presentation topics are encouraged and accepted, NASASPS has received requests for more information on the following:
- Bridging the gap between higher ed and professional licensing boards – addressing the need for collaboration
- Common problems and concerns regulators, students and institutions experience with OPMs
- How state regulators can work with OPMs/Can state regulators work with OPMs?
- Outsourcing academic and administrative functions
- How state regulators manage compliance for international institutions with presence in the states
- State updates
- The good, the bad, and/or the ugly of income share agreements
- Financial solvency for institutions
- “Post”-pandemic sustainability and catastrophic event plans for institutions
- Best Practices and Not Re-inventing the Wheel
Presenters are strongly encouraged to provide resources and/or reference materials attendees can take home with them or obtain through electronic means. Please note that presenters and panelists are eligible to receive a $50 discount on their conference registration fee.
Proposals may be submitted online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NASASPS2022CFP or via email to Virginia Shapland at firstname.lastname@example.org. The NASASPS Board encourages you to share this Call for Proposals with others who may be interested in submitting a proposal.
2021 NASASPS Platinum Supporters
2021 NASASPS Silver Supporters