The National Association of State Administrators and Supervisors of Private Schools (NASASPS) is a non-profit tax-exempt charitable organization whose mission is to improve and promote effective state regulation of private postsecondary education.
NASASPS’ mission is to support state regulators for effective regulation of private postsecondary education.
The following strategic goals have been adopted by NASASPS as it carries out its mission:
- Act as the national voice for states
- Provide policy leadership
- Promote best practices
- Deliver professional development
- Create strategic partnerships
- Advocate for quality private postsecondary options for students